When you use BlackCart's Try Before You Buy program, we always strive to provide the most pain and stress free return policy.
You will have a specific number of days to try your items and drop off your return package. The number of days is custom to each of our retailer partners so please check the terms of the program for your particular order.
For anything you want to return; proceed to the return portal, mark the item(s) you would like to return, print the pre-paid shipping label, send it back, and we'll take care of the rest.
Here's how it works:
- Once your order is confirmed as delivered, you should receive a confirmation email with a link to our returns portal called ‘Process Returns’.
- Select 'Process Returns' and select the items you would like to return using 'KEEP' or 'RETURN' for each item.
- Don't forget to select a reason for any returns!
- Hit continue when you're ready.
- If you don't want to return any items, you're able to process the payment by clicking continue with all items marked as 'KEEP' and the payment and order will be processed.
- If you are processing a return for your order, print the pre-paid return shipping label provided to you via email and attach it to your return package (if you don't have the original packaging, you can use any box as long as it includes the order number and your name somewhere on or in the box).
Drop off your return package to the closest post office or designated shipping facility and we'll handle the rest!
- Once the return package is dropped off and scanned in, the payment for the kept items will be processed if necessary.
- If the entire order is returned, then no additional payment is processed.
- Once the return package is received and inspected by our retailer partner, the order will be confirmed and completed.
- If the items marked as returned are not dropped off at the post office, designated shipping facility, or received by our retailer partner, the items will be considered as kept and the payment will be processed.
- If you paid a deposit during checkout, it will be automatically be applied to any items that you keep. In the event that no items are kept, the full deposit may not be returned. If you do not authorize your items for return within the trial period, or if you do not drop your package off before the drop off deadline after authorizing your return, you will be charged the amount of the items in your possession, less any deposit that you paid at checkout.
- If you missed your opportunity to return the order within the trial period, you can process your return using the retailer's return policy.